Fixed implant bridges are a permanent tooth restoration solution that preserves the structure of surrounding teeth. Fixed bridges screw into dental implants that are strategically bonded to your jawbone and cannot be removed by the patient. Unlike dentures which are removable and contain a palate that covers the roof of your mouth, fixed bridges are a palateless permanent long-term dental restoration procedure.
The porcelain teeth in the bridge begin at the gumline and are stronger than some tooth replacement procedures. Due to the complexity of the procedure and level of detail and expertise, it’s vital that you choose an experienced dentist to avoid any errors. Dr. Karunagaran in Medina, OH is the only Board Certified Prosthodontist in NE Ohio and is available to service all patients in the region.
The benefits of a fixed implant bridge include:
- Preserve your jawbone and surrounding teeth
- Maintain the architecture of your smile
- Prevents future dental complications
- Permanently attached and act and feel like your natural teeth
- Strong enough to withstand normal chewing and biting
- Restore functions of healthy eating, talking, chewing, and smiling
Schedule a Consultation
If you have multiple missing teeth or severe tooth decay, fixed implant bridges could be your best option for maintaining a beautiful, healthy smile. Call our Medina, OH dental practice today to start the process of getting a smile you can be proud to show.