Welcome to Frontier Dental
Welcome to the Medina, OH dental practice of Board-Certified Prosthodontist Dr. Sanjay Karunagaran. We hope that you are considering us for your dental and smile needs. We are proud to serve our local community as well as the entire Cleveland metro area and surrounding towns, including Wadsworth, Medina, Hinkley, Akron, Copley, Canton and Fairlawn. Dr. Karunagaran holds the distinction of the following:
- Diplomate, American Board of Prosthodontics
- Fellow, American College of Prosthodontists
- Fellow, Royal Society of Health
Your smile is integral to your appearance and self-confidence, and it starts with healthy teeth and gums. Here at Frontier Dental, you can expect to receive high-quality dental care along with a wide variety of dental processes that will upgrade and beautify your smile. We provide everything from standard dental cleanings and examinations, cosmetic smile upgrades for a beautiful smile, to restorative dentistry for difficult oral health issues.
“I set realistic expectations for my patients. As a dental specialist, I want my patients to know what is best for them and why they should seek a particular treatment even if it costs them less money. "- Dr. Karunagaran
Complete Denture and Partial Dentures
This is what we do best at this practice ! This is what Dr. Karunagaran has completed Graduate training in making Complete and Partial Dentures. As a prosthodontist no matter how simple or complicated your situation, please come and see us for a free consultation. We are certain that you will not be disappointment. You can even talk with some of our patients if you need to or just check out our reviews. If you have had poor success with dentures do let us know as we might be able to help you.
For those who want something with added security, IMPLANT DENTURES are a really great option for them. Ask about our Affordable Implant Denture Package. This treatment can offer better outcomes. Patients are able to eat better and more importantly it gives them incredible confidence in public as they are never worried about their dentures falling out. We offer a range of options to fit your budget so let us know. The patient below presented with her old dentures (On the left) and we converted her into new implant dentures (on the right)
General Dentistry and Preventive Dental Care
Maintaining biannual dental cleanings is integral for keeping a healthy smile. During the visits, Dr. Karunagaran can make an oral examination and keep track of any potential future problems along with any changes between visits. Routine visits to our Medina, OH dental clinic is part of your preventative dental care. Avoid dental emergencies by making sure they never happen!
During your routine dental visits, you can discuss any flaws or problems you want to address in your smile. Many people have smile imperfections like chipped or cracked teeth, stained or discolored enamel, uneven smiles, or gaps between teeth. Your dentist will be available to answer your questions, and the dental staff will take plenty of time going through your smile options.
Routine dental cleanings are one thing, but changing the look of your smile requires a different type of service. We offer many services to give you a polished, bright look. From professional teeth whitening, veneers, dentures, and dental implants—your dental flaws can be fixed in just a few dental visits. A few of our cosmetic dental treatments include:
- Teeth Whitening—Sometimes your smile needs a little boost. You can control the level of shading you want, from subtle touch-ups to Hollywood-style pearly whites.
- Dental Veneers—Porcelain covers can fix cosmetic dental imperfections, including chips, cracks, gaps, stains, and other flaws. (See the picture of the patient below)
- Dental Crowns—If you have a tooth that is badly stained or cracked, you can have a dental crown custom designed to look like your natural tooth. The dental crown is a cap that covers your entire tooth and helps keep it safe and secure.
- Dental Bridges—If you are missing one or two teeth, this dental procedure creates a bridge that fills in the gap from a missing tooth. Dental bridges bond the new replacement tooth to nearby teeth.
Restorative Dental Procedures
Living with missing or damaged teeth not only changes your appearance, but it also affects the way you eat or speak. You have many options to restore a missing tooth, including dental implants, dentures, and dental bridges to restore your smile, including:
- Dental Implants—Missing teeth can be an embarrassing issue, but you have many options for tooth replacement. Dental implants are permanent replacements that allow you to eat, smile, speak, and live with confidence. Considered the gold standard of tooth replacement, dental implants look and feel just like your regular teeth.
- All-on-Four—For patients who need multiple teeth restored, this dental process utilizes four strategically placed dental implants to support full dentures that will not shift or fall out.
- Complete Dentures—This is the ideal tooth replacement if you are missing multiple teeth on your upper, lower, or both arches. Some patients don’t like the idea of surgery, making this option perfect for them. Complete dentures are comfortable and easy to maintain.
- Partial Dentures—For patients who are missing one or two teeth and do not need complete dentures; this is the perfect tooth replacement prosthetic. Partial dentures bridge the gap between two teeth and are removable.
We Always Have Room for New Patients!
If you are in Medina, OH or the Cleveland metro area, we would love to provide for you and your family. You can expect a warm welcome every time you enter our dental office where we maintain a judgment-free atmosphere. Even if you haven’t seen a dentist for a while, or are interested in learning more about smile makeover options—your new smile is our goal. Call Frontier Dental today to get the teeth you want!
Frontier Dental is located across from Buehler’s Fresh Foods River Styx on Route 18 in Medina, OH.