Denture and Dental Implant Specialist
Welcome to the Medina, OH dental practice of Board-Certified Prosthodontist Dr. Sanjay Karunagaran (owner) and Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon Dr. Michael Horan.
We are proud to serve our local community as well as the entire Cleveland Metro Area and surrounding towns, including Strongsville, Brunswick, Wadsworth, Medina, Mansfield, Hinkley, Akron, Copley, Canton, and Fairlawn.
Dr. Karunagaran holds the distinction of the following:
- Diplomate, American Board of Prosthodontics
- Fellow, American College of Prosthodontists
- Fellow, Royal Society of Health
Dr. Horan holds the distinction of the following:
- Diplomate American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
Your smile is integral to your appearance and self-confidence, and it starts with healthy teeth and gums. Here at Frontier Dental, you can expect to receive high-quality dental care along with a wide variety of dental processes that will upgrade and beautify your smile.
We provide everything from standard dental cleanings and examinations, cosmetic smile upgrades for a beautiful smile, to restorative dentistry for difficult oral health issues. We are a comprehensive dental treatment office and aim to treat our patients with the highest standards of care.
Why See a Prosthodontist?
Dentures in Medina
This is what we do best at this practice! Dr. Karunagaran has completed graduate training in making complete and partial dentures, and no matter how simple or complicated your situation, he can help you!
Please schedule an appointment for a free consultation. We are certain that you will not be disappointed, and you can even talk with some of our patients if you need to or just check out our reviews. If you have had poor success with dentures, let us know as we might be able to help you.
Meanwhile, please check our dentures page for details about the options we offer.
Dental Implants in Medina
We are American Dental Association accredited dental specialists in placing and restoring dental implants in Medina, OH. Living with missing or damaged teeth not only changes your appearance, but it also affects the way you eat or speak.
Fortunately, you have many options to restore a missing tooth, including dental implants, dentures, and dental bridges to restore your smile, including:
- Dental implants — Missing teeth can be embarrassing, but you have many options for tooth replacement. Dental implants are permanent replacements that allow you to eat, smile, speak, and live with confidence. Considered the gold standard of tooth replacement, dental implants look and feel just like your natural teeth.
- All-on-Four — For patients who need multiple teeth restored, this process utilizes four strategically placed dental implants to support full dentures that will not shift or fall out.
- Implant dentures —This is the ideal tooth replacement if you are missing multiple teeth on your upper, lower, or both arches. Some patients don’t like the idea of surgery, making this option perfect for them. Complete dentures are comfortable and easy to maintain.
- Implant partial dentures — This is the perfect option for patients missing one or two teeth. Partial dentures bridge the gap between two teeth and are removable.
We offer a range of options to fit your budget and an Affordable Implant Denture Package that might be just right for you.
We are in network with Delta Dental, but don't worry if you don't have dental insurance. We have a selection of package options and payment plans for our prosthodontic services, but these patients are responsible for full payment for treatment. We can however help submit a claim to your insurance company on your behalf so that you can be reimbursed by them directly after treatment is completed.
We pride ourselves on providing quality care to all our patients, so most of our treatments take time to complete. We stress this at the start of the appointment to avoid confusion. It is hard work but the results are well worth the effort!
Your consultation visit is the starting point for the process and critical to our success. First, we take a whole-mouth x-ray to evaluate the overall health of you teeth, mouth and jaw. We then guide you to the treatment room where Dr. Karunagaran will begin the conversation.
The consultation visit is an informal, relaxed chat where we talk about your expectations, needs, and wants for your smile. It is an opportunity for you to let us know how we can help you and how we can bring your smile and confidence back.
Next, Dr Karunagaran will examine your teeth, gums and jaw to determine the best way to make the improvements you desire. He will then prepare a customized treatment and provide you with treatment options and their costs.
We encourage you to talk with our office manager, Ann, so she can explain all your treatment options and figure out a plan for your financial goals. She is very knowledgeable, and we encourage all our patients to seek her help. The final step is to schedule your treatment and begin the process of transforming your smile.
We hope you will find this process easy and enjoyable!