Dr. Sanjay Karunagaran, BDS, DDS, MSD, FACP,
Board Certified Prosthodontist
Dr. Karunagaran is the owner of Frontier Dental Implants and Dentures and a Board Certified Prosthodontist and studied Dentistry at several institutions in the United Kingdom and the United States. He grew up in England, in Hampton and started his school education in one of England's Boarding Schools that has a long standing tradition with Medicine and Dentistry (Epsom College) Continuing his studies in Dentistry in one of England's redbrick Universities and the oldest dental school in the United Kingdom (University of Birmingham) He made the move over to the United States in 2004 to further his dental training. He holds the following degrees:
- B.D.S. - University of Birmingham College of Dentistry
- D.D.S. - University of Detroit Mercy
- M.S.D. - Indiana University and Purdue University
- Certificate in Operative Dentistry - Indiana University
- Certificate in Prosthodontics- University of Tennessee
- Certificate in General Dentistry - University of London
- Fellowship in Prosthodontics- New York University
He is Board Certified by the American Board of Prosthodontics and is a Fellow of the American College of Prosthodontists. Only 30% of Prosthodontist hold this position nationally; in fact, Dr. Karunagaran serves the NE Ohio region, including Wadsworth, Medina, Hinckley, Akron, Copley, Canton and Fairlawn.
He holds professional affiliations with the following associations and organizations:
- Diplomate, American Board of Prosthodontics
- Fellow, American College of Prosthodontists
- Prosthodontist, United States Department of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Karunagaran is currently completing an Executive Diploma in Organizational Leadership at the Said Business School at the University of Oxford in the United Kingdom. He is an Associate Member of Pembroke College, Oxford .
In his free time he likes travelling with his wife who is an allergist and his two sons. He enjoys the outdoors especially hiking.